Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Las Negras

So later that night we went to Malte´s house, who's originally German, but has been living in Spain for a long time. He's a good friend of Toni and lives in Las Negras where he owns a beautiful place called 'Carpe Diem' which people can rent out for holidays. It's a bit like a hotel, a bit like a farmhouse, more of a recreational centre I would say! The atmosphere is so fantastically relaxing! I've only spent 2 days there, but it seemed like I had a lifetime of holidays. Loving this place...BUT the first time I arrived here, it was dark already, so I could not see anything. Imagine the expression on my face when I woke up next morning and walked in his terrace to have my morning cup of coffee. It is absolutely breathtaking, Malte's very happy to have the Meditarranean Sea almost at his door front!



My favourite place in Las Negras :)
I have only spent a few days getting to know Malte but I like 78% sure he might be in the mafia of Las Negras. Don't think I'm crazy there are reasons I think so :D. Malte drives around in his 4x4 like a boss most of the time exceeding the speed limit and saluting the ones he meets on his way. Seemed like he knows most of the people of Las Negras :)). Aside from being in charge of the 'Carpe Diem', Malte also takes care of animals -he's got dogs, donkeys and iguanas. Malte gave me a little tour around his property, which is quite large and I am already looking forward to paying him a visit any time soon!

Malte has donkeys!

Every morning Malte´s iguanas get full breakfast including vegetables and flowers.

My favourite thing about Las Negras is the existance of the pirate radio called 'Antena Negra'. Absolutely no one knows where does it come from, nor who's in charge of it. It plays the most awesome tunes, too bad it does not reach Almería city...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment